Our program rests on four pillars:
- The cultivation within our students of a passion for excellence in everything they do, both inside and outside of school.
- The development of a strongly held set of universal values, which include self-respect, respect for others, honesty, integrity, responsibility, empathy, compassion, kindness, peacefulness, a sense of concern for others, warmth and a love of community.
- The development of a global perspective and sense of international understanding.
- To foster a lifelong commitment to give something back through service to others who are in need.
The Three Basic Rules of Washington Montessori:
1. Respect all living things.
2. Respect all non-living things.
3. Use grace and courtesy.